Answer these questions
1) What do you want your website to do for you?
a) get more clients
b) get the right clients
c) sell product
2) Why is it important to you now to launch a new site?
3) What are your bugaboos with your current site?
Instructions: Paste your answers in this Description field below the dotted line
- Would you like to tell me a little about yourself about a designer and your current goals?
- What can you tell me about what you want out of your new website?
- Who is your ideal client (target audience).
- General strategy for new website.
- Let me check in with you. Based on what we’ve discussed so far and based on the rates that I sent you before our call, are you interested in working together? May I ask what it is about me and my work that you think is a good fit for you?
- Ok great, well from my end, I’m feeling good. You have professionally photographed photos of your work, and you seem to know who you are as a designer and what you believe in. And you seem pleasant to work with. So there are 3 last questions I'd like to ask, which is this:
1) Does the vision I described today feel right for you?
2) Do you trust that I can make you a website you'll be happy with?
3) Are there any particular challenges of working with you that I should know about? Any idiosyncrasies?
- Great, the next step is...
*A no fluff approach is straightforward and doesn't dwell on niceties. Generally, it's not big on clever tag lines.