Please answer these questions for each project that will appear in the portfolio of your new website.
WHAT THE CLIENT WANTED:
STARTING PLACE FOR THE DESIGN:
THINGS TO HIGHLIGHT:
ANY CUSTOM WORK:
You may like to copy and past the above list into the document in which you write your answers.
- PROJECT NAME: Metalica
- SPACE TYPE: NYC loft
- PROJECT SCOPE: Complete gut renovation and furnishing
- THE CLIENT: Bachelor
- WHAT THE CLIENT WANTED: Industrial New York charm meets high glam
- STARTING PLACE FOR THE DESIGN: Started by choosing textures and materials that would convey a juxtaposition of grittiness and luxury.
- THINGS TO HIGHLIGHT: Space plan arranged to leave plenty of open floor space to create spaciousness. Lots of raw steel was used, accented with bronze and silver. The wall texture was hand chiseled.
- ANY CUSTOM WORK: Iron wall sconces salvaged from old Soho loft
- PROJECT NAME: Greensboro Residence
- SPACE TYPE: Ranch house
- PROJECT SCOPE: Space planning and furnishing
- THE CLIENT: Young family with two kids
- WHAT THE CLIENT WANTED: cozy comfort
- STARTING PLACE FOR THE DESIGN: The client's existing dining room table, which was passed down 3 generations.
- THINGS TO HIGHLIGHT: High performance fabrics were used in anticipation of spills from the kids.
- ANY CUSTOM WORK: none.
- PROJECT NAME: Honolulu Avenue
- SPACE TYPE: Dentist Office
- PROJECT SCOPE: Paint colors and refrneshed furniture layout
- THE CLIENT: 3 dentists
- WHAT THE CLIENT WANTED: Bright, airy, and welcoming
- STARTING PLACE FOR THE DESIGN: Client's existing chairs
- THINGS TO HIGHLIGHT: We replaced the heavy drapes with roll up bamboo shades to let more light in.
- ANY CUSTOM WORK: Wall art commissioned from local photographer. Reupholstered several of the chairs.